Is Mo'chedda dating Ondo Prince?

Rumor has it that the pop singer Mo’Cheddah’s is dating Ondo Prince, but according to TheNET that they have confirmed the gist.
Mo’Cheddah whose real names are  Modupe-Oreoluwa Oyeyemi has been dating Ondo Prince known as BK Olateru-Olagbegi for more than two years. Mo’Cheddah who has often been seen with the Ondo prince, they even travel together and both families are getting close.
According to TheNET - Mo’Cheddah she said:
"Yes I can confirm that we’re close friends and partners. But I do not plan to put my relationship in the public eye. People can believe what they want to believe; all I can say is that BK and I share a special friendship that’s been on for many years, and he’s someone that has been very instrumental to whatever the Mocheddah brand has become today…"

No comments:

Post a Comment

welcome to Fuja Gabriel's blog! Headline Animator

Welcome to Fuja Gabriel's blog - Advertise on this blog. Contact - gabrielfuja001@gmail.com.Feel free to send any info to me, you can also share anything(jokes,life stories,news updates etc) you have on this blog!