Top Comedian Basketmouth Rebrands!

Today, Tuesday 18th September 2012, the top comedian Basketmouth, chopped up his famous dreads .
Speaking exclusively to BellaNaija.com the superstar comedian said
 “I didn’t decide to cut it [His famous locks] due to only re-branding purpose, I have had it for close to 9 years and in as much as it is now part of my brand – if not my main feature on physical brand outlook, I felt a bit static mentally with reference to the hair style. In these 9 years, a lot has changed except my looks, which was why I decided to engage my hair stylist this morning.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

welcome to Fuja Gabriel's blog! Headline Animator

Welcome to Fuja Gabriel's blog - Advertise on this blog. Contact - gabrielfuja001@gmail.com.Feel free to send any info to me, you can also share anything(jokes,life stories,news updates etc) you have on this blog!