Fashion- Secret Behind Meagan's Good looking Eyebrow


Popular Hollywood star actress Meagan Good uncovers the secret behind her perfectly arched eyebrows. According to Meagan,
"I actually don’t have to do anything to them now because I tattooed them. I tattooed them 6 years ago. The area I grew up in, there were a lot of Spanish girls and they used to shave their eyebrows off to draw them on. When I started doing that, they didn't grow back. So I had to tattoo them on". Said Meagan.
Zoom Image to see for yourself !

No comments:

Post a Comment

welcome to Fuja Gabriel's blog! Headline Animator

Welcome to Fuja Gabriel's blog - Advertise on this blog. Contact - gabrielfuja001@gmail.com.Feel free to send any info to me, you can also share anything(jokes,life stories,news updates etc) you have on this blog!