I Left Asa Asika Because He Wasn’t Matured Enough - Davido


 David Adeleke, a.k.a  Davido,Speaking recently on a Channels TV programme, disclosed the main reason he parted ways with the young Asika because he (Asika) was immature.
The superstar singer also explained that he left Asika’s management because they had “different views and issues,” adding that “we just had to go apart.” 
“we started this whole thing together and moved it to a certain level.”
 “I felt I needed a more matured management,” Davido further explained. He (Davido), however, maintained that, “he (Asika) is still my friend anytime.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

welcome to Fuja Gabriel's blog! Headline Animator

Welcome to Fuja Gabriel's blog - Advertise on this blog. Contact - gabrielfuja001@gmail.com.Feel free to send any info to me, you can also share anything(jokes,life stories,news updates etc) you have on this blog!