'We Had No Contract' - Wande Coal

Wande Coal stopped on Vox Africa UK’s ”Live at Battersea” with Adesope and he spoke on his release from Mavin records and his famour twitter fall out with his former label boss Don Jazzy.
Watch Black Diamonds Wande Coal claim not to have ever signed a contract with Don Jazzy right here on Vox Africa UK.
In the chat with Vox Africa UK, Wande said:
I mean, everybody knows that I'm black Diamond. I've been with Donjazzy for a while now so I just decided to start my own outfit. There is no beef. 
I mean the song 'Babyface' was supposed to be on my album, but since we fell out, I just.... it was just there. It was void cos I didn't have no contract. I was just there helping. It wasn't as if any contract was broken, no controversy, no beef with Don Jazzy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

welcome to Fuja Gabriel's blog! Headline Animator

Welcome to Fuja Gabriel's blog - Advertise on this blog. Contact - gabrielfuja001@gmail.com.Feel free to send any info to me, you can also share anything(jokes,life stories,news updates etc) you have on this blog!