Actress Funke Adesiyan denies having boob enlargement surgery

 Actress Funke was spotted at a party a few weeks back flaunting her "heavy sumtin" which made people wonder if she has done a boobs enlargement surgery. When asked by a reporter if she'd had breast enlargement surgery, the actress said:
"Of course it's not true. It's because of what I wore and how I packed it. My boobs are the same, no increase, no decrease. It's all these jobless people that see nothing else about me but my boobs that started the rumour."

What do you guys think.......True Or False?  

No comments:

Post a Comment

welcome to Fuja Gabriel's blog! Headline Animator

Welcome to Fuja Gabriel's blog - Advertise on this blog. Contact - gabrielfuja001@gmail.com.Feel free to send any info to me, you can also share anything(jokes,life stories,news updates etc) you have on this blog!