Yemi Sax proposes to girlfriend


Award winning Saxophonist, Adeyemi Adeosun, popularly known as Yemi Sax proposed to his longtime girlfriend, Sholatayo Durojaiye, yesterday April 2nd at the Cold Stone Creamary bar in Lekki in front of their family and friends and he proposed from a note that reads thus:

“Today I look into your eyes to tell u this:
0. You are the true definition of love
1. You are the true definition of a good woman,
2. You’ve brought nothing but happiness to my life
3.Your love to me is more than anything in dis world
4. You are the apple of my eyes
5. I love you so very much Shola
6.I cherish you very muchSshola
7. I love the way you love and  take care of me not as a grown up man but as your baby
8. You’ve proofed to me that real love still exists
9. You are beautiful from inside and also from outside
10. Words can not express the way I feel for you and I pray today that God almighty will crown your effort and always be with you everyday of your life.
11. Thanks for the joy, happiness, growth, fulfillment, new life and love you brought to my life ever since I met you and thanks for bringing out the real man in me.
11. Please Please Please, Adeshola, with humbleness, with sincerity, with no pride, with love, with emotions, with respect and with joy from inside, mo fi oriade bee, I BEG YOU IN THE NAME OF GOD ALMIGHTY,WILL YOU PLEASE MARRY ME? so that this joy i feel from inside will be forever.”
The Ring
The ring is “an 18carat Gold ring with diamond stones cubic zircronia and black zephire stones.”


No comments:

Post a Comment

welcome to Fuja Gabriel's blog! Headline Animator

Welcome to Fuja Gabriel's blog - Advertise on this blog. Contact - gabrielfuja001@gmail.com.Feel free to send any info to me, you can also share anything(jokes,life stories,news updates etc) you have on this blog!