10 Hottest Babes In Nigerian Entertainment - 2011



This List was written and compiled by Jaguda.com | Do you agree with the list?
So about 2 years ago I published my first 10 hottest babes in Nigerian entertainment or rather 10 Hottest Naija Female Celebs. Since those  2 years have passed, we have had a lot of new faces on the scene and some of the hot babes of before are now… Well let me just shut up. Let’s just say there are new hot babes.
Anyways, just like my previous post, this is pretty much mostly my opinion (with input from some random peeps). No real statistics, or polls or any of that fancy stuff that goes into creating a top 10 list. You can pretty much call it, Aribaba’s list of hot babes, and believe me, all of these babes are hot.
So in no particular order whatsoever (that means no rankings), here goes my list.


TOOLZ (On Air Personality)– What more can one say about Toolz. She defines the word “packaging.” The total package is just one to die for. Extra thick body with curves, fine face, child-bearing hips, accent, and her on air persona is the one reason I listen to 99TheBeat even when I’m not in the country. This one nah made for African man body.
oh mehn!!!!!! dis cool  isn't it ?
find out more by clicking the >>link>

No comments:

Post a Comment

welcome to Fuja Gabriel's blog! Headline Animator

Welcome to Fuja Gabriel's blog - Advertise on this blog. Contact - gabrielfuja001@gmail.com.Feel free to send any info to me, you can also share anything(jokes,life stories,news updates etc) you have on this blog!