10 Most Memorable Quotes Of Justus Esiri


 
The late veteran actor was the voice of discipline and  forthrightness in most of his movies. Today we remember him by highlighting 10 of his most memorable quotes.
1. Nollywood has tried. It has financially helped people and given people in the rural areas an opportunity to make funds from what they sell. We’ve helped people who don’t have money to go to school by merely playing waka pass roles(laughs). We’ve tried.
2. I wish they’d allow community theatres to come back. This would help them (government) laugh at themselves and know what’s good and bad for them. It must happen like that otherwise we won’t move further. The theatre opens your mind.
3. I’m multi-talented. When I went to school, there were multi-dramas where I played the role of a waiter etc.
4.  I’ve trained my six children who are all graduates. They do what they want to do and they live on their own. Two of them live in England, one sings. I have a geologist. One has to be very careful in this society when people choose to fly before walking.
5. Things have changed, the orientation of a disciplined society has changed by so many things in the society. In those days, it was God the Father, now it’s God the son. But above all, you must be a father that will be able to train up your children
6. I just called him (DR SID) and told him both the negative and positive aspects of the entertainment industry and he has to be focused. I scolded but gave him my blessing and he picked up.
7. They thought the doctor he added to his name was fake but he is a trained dentist. But that’s him, I pray he makes a head way of it just like I did. Ours was service to our nation but I won’t preach that to him now, I’ll preach money money money.
8. Yes I went somewhere for a long time. I had an ear problem, and I think the doctor who treated me here in Nigeria, gave me a wrong drug for it. So I had to be rushed abroad. But since I came back, I’ve not been fine-it’s either one sickness or the other. But thank God things will get better.
9. There was a time I was three times weekly on network television. That is why I feel very bitter that of all the programmes I had done, those who took part in Samanja that came from the North of Nigeria, those who took part in the Masquerade and those who took part in other Yoruba programmes were given National honours, while I have featured in several plays and have not been recommended,
10. I have no regrets in life.

2 comments:

welcome to Fuja Gabriel's blog! Headline Animator

Welcome to Fuja Gabriel's blog - Advertise on this blog. Contact - gabrielfuja001@gmail.com.Feel free to send any info to me, you can also share anything(jokes,life stories,news updates etc) you have on this blog!