Funny: Prayer For Valentine

I came across this very funny prayer  amd I just had to share it. It was tagged the prayer for February 14.
Here is MFM prayer for feb 14....
February 14 is a day for prayers against every strange girl in the life or around hubby's, fiance's life.

1) Anybody trying to hug my husband or fiance
seductively, catch fire.
2) Anyone planning to sit on his laps, be unseated by fire.
3) Any person, spirit or power that wants to collect money or expensive gifts from him, somersault and die.
4) Any strange woman that wants to put asunder what God has joined together, be shattered by fire..
5) Anyone sending romantic message(s) to my partner, be struck with rheumatism.
6) Evil kisses waiting for my partner, be consumed by fire.
7) You strange woman/man, that wants to camp my partner all day, be encamped by fire
8) Anyone, planning a 'quickie' with my husband in the office on the 14th, be electrocuted.

lmao!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

welcome to Fuja Gabriel's blog! Headline Animator

Welcome to Fuja Gabriel's blog - Advertise on this blog. Contact - gabrielfuja001@gmail.com.Feel free to send any info to me, you can also share anything(jokes,life stories,news updates etc) you have on this blog!