Juliet Ibrahim- ‘I’m 100 Times Hotter And Prettier Than Kim Kardashian’

Reacting to a comment on her Instagram page after she expressed her dissatisfaction at show organizers paying for the TV reality star to make an appearance at the Darey ‘Love Like a Movie’ concert, Miss Ibrahim stated:
‘The fact is and will always remain I, Juliet Ibrahim is 100 times hotter, prettier than Kim k! I have every right to say so Cus I am an African woman without any surgeries and natural beauty is what I brag of. If this is offending u pls kindly walk without your faulty specs and bang your head into a wall’.


No comments:

Post a Comment

welcome to Fuja Gabriel's blog! Headline Animator

Welcome to Fuja Gabriel's blog - Advertise on this blog. Contact - gabrielfuja001@gmail.com.Feel free to send any info to me, you can also share anything(jokes,life stories,news updates etc) you have on this blog!